Massman Construction actively participates in college recruiting and is present at area college recruiting and job fairs. When considering companies to interview with please consider the following advantages to joining the Massman Construction team.
- You will be given a lot of responsibility and work immediately on challenging and exciting construction projects.
- You will learn a lot as well as share your experiences with others. As a part of a close knit community, you will be mentored by seasoned industry veterans as well as training others.
- You will have the pride and satisfaction of seeing the results of your work.
- You will benefit others and improve the quality of life for all.
- You will be building America’s infrastructure.
- Massman Construction is like a family.
- You will be a significant part of the team and be exposed to a full-spectrum of opportunities to add value and be respected for your contributions.
2017 Fall Career Fairs
- University of Notre Dame, Wednesday, September 6, 2017
- University of Missouri, Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. , Mizzou Arena
- Kansas State University, Thursday, September 21, 2017
- Missouri University of Science and Technology, Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- Vanderbilt University
Internships are available for junior or senior level students. Students are invited to submit resumes for consideration.
Meet Ed Harris – University of Missouri, college student (Intern)
Ed is working on as an engineer on the Goethals Bridge replacement project in New Jersey. We recently interviewed him regarding his internship with Massman Construction Co.
Q. What are your thoughts about interning with Massman over the summer?
A. The internship was very satisfying. I was given a lot of responsibility and learned a lot from working with experienced contractors on a very unique bridge project.
Q. What would you tell others considering a Massman internship?
A. The best thing about a Massman internship was the opportunity for professional and personal growth within the field of heavy/marine construction. I was exposed to a full spectrum of opportunities and was encouraged to contribute on project issues.
Q. What helped you to decide to come back full time after you graduated?
A. Yes. Massman and KC have so much to offer. I enjoy being able to see my hard work transform into a structure that will last for decades.